Request specifications and quotations
Time: 2021-08-13 View: 824
As the third-generation packaging technology, MLcob's biggest advantage is that it can effectively improve light efficiency. The luminous efficiency of the currently mass-produced MLCOB product is 160lm/w, and the data in the laboratory exceeds 200lm/w. At the same time, MLCOB takes into account the other advantages of COB. For example, with good heat dissipation, the thermal resistance of MLCOB can reach 5°C/W, which is convenient for installation and has no thermal damage.
The difference between and traditional COB is that MLCOB has a unique reflector design and uses a polygonal prism secondary optical treatment. The integrated application of these two technologies combined with traditional COB technology has increased the light efficiency of MLCOB products by 30%-40% on a traditional basis. MLCOB focuses on the high-end market, and the main requirements for LED lighting applications in the future will focus on high luminous efficiency, high reliability, and high heat dissipation.
The current factors affecting the entry of LED products into indoor lighting include price, reliability, standards and performance.
introduced EMC LED (Epoxy Molding Compound LED) products, including 2835, 3014, 3020, 3030 four market mainstream specification devices.
Among them, the medium power 2835 product has a new packaging structure with a heat sink design; it can realize 0.2w, 0.5w medium and high power product packaging; high luminous efficiency and high brightness, display luminous efficiency up to 120lm/w; small size, LED product layout It can be more dense, and the application of the light effect is more uniform.
Ten trends in LED packaging technology
A summary of the ten major trends and hotspots of domestic LED packaging technology in the future:
1. Medium power has become the mainstream packaging method. At present, most of the products on the market are high-power LED products or low-power LED products. Although they have their own advantages, they also have insurmountable defects. And the mid-power LED products that combine the advantages of the two emerged as the times require and become the mainstream packaging method.
2. The application of new materials in packaging. Due to higher and better environmental resistance, such as high temperature resistance, UV resistance, and low water absorption, thermosetting materials such as EMC, thermoplastic PCT, modified PPA, and ceramic-like plastics will be widely used.
3. Chip super current density application. In the future, the chip super current density will develop from 350MA/mm? to 700MA/mm? or even higher. The chip demand voltage will be lower, a smoother VI curve (low heat), and a balance between ESD and VF.
4. The spread of COB applications. With the advantages of low thermal resistance, good light profile, no soldering, and low cost, COM applications will be widely popularized in the future.
5. Demand for higher light quality. Mainly for indoor lighting, Jingtai Optoelectronics will take the RA of LED indoor lighting products to reach 80 as the standard, and aim for RA to reach 90, and try to make the light color of the lighting products close to the Planck curve, so that the light can be uniform and glare-free .
6. The international and domestic standards have been further improved. I believe that with the continuous improvement of LED packaging technology, domestic and international quality standards for LED products will continue to improve.
7. Integrated packaged light engine has become a package value. The integrated packaged light engine will become the focus of Jingtai's research and development in the next quarter.
8. Power supply solution (high voltage LED). In the future, indoor lighting will pay more attention to quality. Driven by cost factors, power-removing solutions will gradually become acceptable products. High-voltage LEDs fully cater to power-removing solutions, but the chip reliability needs to be strengthened.
9. Multi-color led light source suitable for scene lighting. Scene lighting will be the core competitiveness of LED lighting, and the second take-off of LED lighting in the future will need to be realized by scene lighting.
10. The demand for light efficiency is relatively low, and cost performance has become the magic weapon for packaging factories. In the future, indoor lighting will not pay too much attention to light effect, but will pay more attention to light quality. With the improvement of packaging technology, the cost reduction of LED lamps has become the driving force to replace traditional lighting sources. In the process of entering home lighting, cost performance will be more and more valued by customers.